Deacon of the Day
8/2 - Deacon Earl Alexander
8/3 - Deacon Doc Osborne
8/4 - Deacon Gary James
8/5 - Deacon Calvin Carter
8/6 - Deacon Curtis Mintz
8/7 - Deacon Richard Stewart
8/8 - Deacon Byron Ruff
- Youth and Young Adult Conference - Friday, August 14 - Sunday, August 16
- Lady Doris Murphy preaching at Shiloh Holiness in Greensboro, NC - Sunday, August 16
- 2015 Pastoral Anniversary Season. See below for details.
- Greater NC State Women's Convention in Wendell, NC Wednesday, September 23 - Friday, September 25, 2015
- Marriage Ministry will meet on the 2nd Sunday of each month
- Outreach Ministry serving at Women's Shelter every 3rd Saturday @ Shelter on Statesville Avenue
Youth and Young Adult Conference
The Youth and Young Adult Conference will be held here at New Bethel Church August 14-16.
Lady Doris Murphy Preaching in Greensboro
Lady Doris Murphy will be preaching at Shiloh Holiness in Greensboro, NC on August 16 at 4:00 PM.
2015 Pastor Anniversary Season
We are in our 2015 Anniversary Season!!! As we celebrate our 20th Pastoral Anniversary our special guest and events are:
- Superintendent John C. McClurkin, Sunday, 8/23
- Superintendent Samuel Payne, Sunday, 9/6
- Friends & Family Fellowship, Monday, 9/7
- Bishop LJ Woolard, Saturday, 9/12
- Apostle Reginald White, Sunday, 9/13
Greater NC State Women's Convention
The Greater NC State Women's Convention will be held September 23 - 25, 2015 in Wendell, NC. Deposit for Green Card Registration is due. Please see Sister Vernessa Johnson for more details.
90 Minute IMPACT Service
Remember to come on Saturdays for our 90 Minute IMPACT Service from 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM.
The Marriage Ministry will meet on the 2nd Sunday of the each month, immediately following the 12 noon service.
If you appreciate the cleanliness of our church please consider joining the Beautification Ministry. Contact Elder Blevins or Brother Gonzalez to join.
24 Hour Prayer Line
The Lord declared in Luke 18:1..."men ought to always pray and not faint." Please join in with the saints on the 24-hour prayer line at this number(218) 632-9315 pass code: 623791#.
The Outreach Ministry for the Women's Shelter serves every 3rd Saturday at the shelter on Statesville Avenue. They are requesting donations of large can food items and bulk packaged meats to assist with this monthly ministry. Please see Missionary Littlejohn or Sister Tonya Boone for more information.
Intercessory Prayer is held here at the church daily Monday thru Friday at noon, every Monday evening from 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm, and Saturday mornings from 7:30 am - 8:30 am.
Wellness and Bereavement Ministry
Wellness and Bereavement Group for the week is Group 2.
read more >>>