Deacon of the Week
Deacon Calvin Carter
- 5th Sunday Service, Sunday, November 30th
- Thanksgiving Service on Thursday, November 27th
- Annual Christmas Program Sunday, December 21st
- Christmas Morning Service on Thursday, December 25th
- NBC traveling to Mt. Zion, Camden, NC on Saturday, November 22nd
- NBC traveling to the State Temple on Saturday, December 6th
- NBC traveling to Pemberton Temple on Sunday, December 7th
- NBC traveling to New Destiny on Sunday, December 14th
- Marriage Ministry will meet on the 2nd Sunday of each month
- Outreach Ministry serving at Women's Shelter every 3rd Saturday @ Shelter on Statesville Avenue
New Bethel is traveling to...
- Mt. Zion Deliverance Center COGIC in Camden, NC on Saturday, November 22th. Buses will leave at 6:00 AM; you must sign-up on the signup sheet at the church to secure a seat on a bus.
- State Temple for the last gathering of the year on Saturday, December 6th @ 9:00 AM
- Pemberton Temple on Sunday, December 7, for a 5 PM Pastoral Anniversary Service
- New Destiny Deliverance Center here in Charlotte, NC on Sunday, December 14th
5th Sunday Service
Our 5th Sunday Service will be held on Sunday, November 30, 2014 here at New Bethel Church at 4 PM. Please support our young people by bringing them to church.
Samaritans Purse is hiring for Operation Christmas Child, please see Missionary Martin for details.
"Thankful Living" - Thanksgiving Day Service
New Bethel Church will be celebrating "Thankful Living" in our 2014 Thanksgiving Service.
Annual Christmas Program
The annual Christmas Program will be held on Sunday, December 21st.
Christmas Morning Service
Don't forget to join us on Christmas morning at 10 AM in celebration of our Saviors birth.
The Salvation Army's Christmas Center Service
Please check the information table to sign your child up for the Salvation Army's Christmas Center Services for your children under 12 years old.
Youth & Young Adult Ministry
Youth & Young Adult Ministry has resumed rehearsal dates on the 2nd and 4th Saturday.
Parents: The Y&YA Leaders are celebrating our Youth's academic and extracurricular achievements. Please complete the form located on the information table and place in the box with the stars so that we may properly acknowledge your child's successes.
90 Minute Impact Service
Don't forget to come on Saturdays for our 90 Minute Impact Service from 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM.
The Marriage Ministry will meet on the 2nd Sunday of the each month, immediately following the 12 noon service.
New Bethel Security
New Bethel Security is seeking new members, male and female. Must be 18 years or older. See Elder Roderick Johnson for more details.
B.O.L.D. (Young Adult Ministry)
If you are between the ages of 19-25, the Young Adults Ministry, B.O.L.D. needs your assistance. Please see Sister Alecia Holmes or Deaconess LaTacia Ruff.
New Bethel Church releasing...
Our very own phone application to keep you updated with messages, event reminders, streaming video and other great features. Stay tuned for the upcoming release!
Sewing Circle Donations
Donations to the Sewing Circle can be placed in the box located in the vestibule and are greatly appreciated!
If you appreciate the cleanliness of our church please consider joining the Beautification Ministry. Contact Elder Blevins or Brother Gonzalez to join.
Kingdom Kidz Academy
The Kingdom Kidz Academy is in search of a full-time teacher. Please see Missionary Blevins for further details.
24 Hour Prayer Line
The Lord declared in Luke 18:1..."men ought to always pray and not faint." Please join in with the saints on the 24-hour prayer line at this number(567) 314-5480 pass code: 623791#.
The Outreach Ministry for the Women's Shelter serves every 3rd Saturday at the shelter on Statesville Avenue. They are requesting donations of large can food items and bulk packaged meats to assist with this monthly ministry. Please see Missionary Littlejohn or Sister Tonya Boone for more information.
Intercessory Prayer is held here at the church daily Monday thru Friday at noon, every Monday evening from 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm, and Saturday mornings from 7:30 am - 8:30 am.
Wellness and Bereavement Ministry
Wellness and Bereavement Group for the week is Group 3.
read more >>>